Monday, June 22, 2009

Thanks for all the messages!

Hi again, thanks to you all for the messages and comments! It is really fun! I wish I actually understood all this computer stuff better so I could comment back and all that, but I don't.(just happy to be having as much technological success as I have been so far!)

I'll Try to post some more photos today. Because the first bit has been a lot of pedaling, I have taken less photos than I might have. I mean, after all, how many photos does one need to see of a road in the rain with a field next to it (though, there have been some breathtaking fields, great roads, etc). I could have probably taken a photo of the insane pit bull that was just dying to break its chain to shred us, but I decided to get the hell out of there instead! (you can jsut get the mental image - mentally unstable dog on chain with bare ground under his range, huge mouth and big muscles (next day I bought pepper spray just in case. I have also been practicing light sabre techniques with my tire pump!)

No comments:

Post a Comment