Monday, June 29, 2009

Headwind

First, typing with one finger and a keyboard the size of a matchbook is no fun for a guy who can't see without glasses and is too lazy to go get them. Anyhow...



A beautiful day to generate electricity if you are a windmill! But no rain, a super nice lady bought karina and I lumch. Best of all, we have visitors! Anny, cassidy and tesslin are with us tonight! I will write more about what has been happening over the last week once we get to Bloomington in a few more days.



Also, Karina's comment about the roller coaster should have said "OH MY!"

Mobile post sent by petefeitner using Utterlireply-count Replies.

2 comments:

  1. Yo Feit:
    Give me a call when you get closer to SLC. I'm thinking that I might hop on my bike (the one with the engine) and meet you in either Ely, NV or Milford, UT. I would probably do a one night lay over at some seedy hotel. You know, the kind that always has the vacancy sign lit up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter,
    I'm enjoying your journey! Makes me want to get out from behind the desk and do something. Kayaked Harris Lake and the origins of the Hudson River last Saturday. Even in the pouring rain it was beautiful. Good luck on the trip and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete