Saturday, June 13, 2009

Send Off

Great pot-luck last night here at the house. Thank you to everyone who came and for all the love - really great way for us to set off!

Last minute stuff here at home, then we are off for CT in a couple of hours.

A note about my blogging: I intend to write everyday, but won't likely be able to actually post stuff every day. Some of the places we will be staying will be without computer access or wifi, etc. So, please don't get weird-ed out f we go into silent mode for a period of time, thinking that maybe we had been abducted by aliens or whatever! I'll just be backlogging and then I'll post a bunch to get caught up.

Over hill, over dale,
Thorough bush, thorough brier,
Over park, over pale,
Thorough flood, thorough fire,
I do wander everywhere.
A Midsummer Night's Dream, 2. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment