Wednesday, November 11, 2009

blog update

I have modified some elements the blog over the past couple of days and wanted to explain.

This summer's bike trip was a focused ride made in support of a non-profit organization called the Children and Adult Mobility Project. You can still read about CAMP at campmobilityproject.org. At that time Karina and I were both happy to be able to do our part to support the funding of that organization. However, at this point, due to the behavior and actions of the Director of CAMP, we are no longer able to confidently support that organization and are no longer encouraging other to do so in our names.

Because of this I have reoriented the blog to focus on supporting a project that Karina and I know well and fully support with every bit of our enthusiasm, that being the Ithaca College Crew Endowment.

I'll keep posting here, but clearly the daily poking of the cell phone keypad is over! I will likely write more about my experiences over all regarding the trip, but for now please just enjoy the slide movie below!

Thanks to everyone who stood behind us this summer and gave of themselves - Karina and I appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pete and Karina, love the slide show movies I've watched them a couple of times. I look forward to more! Give us a post about what life is like for you in the Berkshires now too. You always have some kind of adventure going on. Miss you guys Good turkey to you all
    P

    ReplyDelete